Selamat Datang & Welcome!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AKU$MAHU$SEJAHTERA$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$




Wednesday 23 January 2008

Past One Week

You can bring a horse to water but you cannot make it drink.

Give a hungry man fish and you feed him for one day. Teach the hungry man to fish and you feed him forever.

This past one week, among others I have bought myself a three-in-one copier/scanner/printer. I have also bought a digital camera. Last Friday, I have collected the 10 batik pareos to sell through ebay.
On Saturday, 19 January 2008, I attended the four days Smart Traders Mentorship Workshop at the Putra World Trade Centre. It was great.

No comments:

Contact

I can be contacted by

mobile phone: +6019 376 9625

business e-mail: aduka@SmartLink2u.com

social e-mail: eddy7786@hotmail.com



visit my healthywealth website

visit myspace

visit my you tube channel