Selamat Datang & Welcome!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AKU$MAHU$SEJAHTERA$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$




Monday 20 July 2009

An Evening With Datuk Sharifah Aini


Last Friday night I attended "An Evening With Datuk Sharifah Aini" at Dewan Perdana Felda, Kuala Lumpur.




After all these years of maturity Datuk Sharifah Aini still sounded great. I enjoyed the 4 hours performance tremendously. It was both nostalgic and intimate because apart from singing her trademark songs down memory lane she also shared some of her touching life history memories with the 890 plus audience who are mostly her ardent fans from all over the country. I met a couple of ladies in a lift who travelled all the way from Johor to spend the evening with her. There were also fans from Singapore. Some of her fans even took flight home from abroad to celebrate the evening that was supposedly the start of a series of events to commemorate Datuk Sharifah Aini's more than 40 years of involvement in the music industry. An honourary salute to Datuk Sharifah Aini.







I managed to meet a number of friends from youtube at the event. Even though I recorded some of the evening highlights on video but the recording quality is not very good. Still I uploaded some of them to youtube. I attach one highlight here but the rest one need to visit my youtube channel to view.



I even managed to get hold of Datuk Sharifah Aini's 1979 Lela Manja album on compact disc. It is my favourite album.

No comments:

Contact

I can be contacted by

mobile phone: +6019 376 9625

business e-mail: aduka@SmartLink2u.com

social e-mail: eddy7786@hotmail.com



visit my healthywealth website

visit myspace

visit my you tube channel