Selamat Datang & Welcome!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AKU$MAHU$SEJAHTERA$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$




Tuesday 8 September 2009

Serena Williams' Success Strategies

Testing to publish blog from Word.

Serena Williams' Success Strategies

Serena Williams is this year's Wimbledon Ladies Singles Champion, but she's also a savvy businesswoman. Discover her principles for success on and off the court.

Commit to doing your very best. Whether it's tennis, fashion design or her other interests, Serena Williams holds nothing back in her pursuit of excellence.

Be a good sport. Serena worked at being gracious in defeat. The losses still sting, she says, but she tries not to show it, refocusing her emotions instead on working harder for future wins.

Follow your heart. The legacy you create is yours—not to be dictated by others.

Promote your work. "Every tournament I play gives me a great opportunity to market whatever I am working on or wearing."

Don't listen to naysayers. Serena keeps some articles about her and one day she just might read them. For now, "I don't want their opinions impacting me."

No comments:

Contact

I can be contacted by

mobile phone: +6019 376 9625

business e-mail: aduka@SmartLink2u.com

social e-mail: eddy7786@hotmail.com



visit my healthywealth website

visit myspace

visit my you tube channel