Selamat Datang & Welcome!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AKU$MAHU$SEJAHTERA$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$




Monday 15 December 2008

Business Opportunity Fair Epilogue


Overall it was a good visit to the Business Opportunity Fair. I parked my car at Kuang Station and took the komuter to KL Sentral where I then travel by monorail to Melia Hotel. The roads in Kuala Lumpur are jammed. On my way home the public transportation was packed with commuters.
The function hall for the fair may be small and packed but the spirit is definitely high. Each booth tries to outdo each other in attracting and keeping visitors to their booth. There are gifts galore, games, performances and lucky draws. I learned that this was the 11th time it was held on a quarterly basis. Hopefully, there will be more booth next time around. Here are some of the gifts I got and some business opportunity available.

No comments:

Contact

I can be contacted by

mobile phone: +6019 376 9625

business e-mail: aduka@SmartLink2u.com

social e-mail: eddy7786@hotmail.com



visit my healthywealth website

visit myspace

visit my you tube channel