Selamat Datang & Welcome!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AKU$MAHU$SEJAHTERA$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$




Thursday 11 December 2008

I.GOmobile! - Your Instant SMS Business Tool

I got I.GOmobile! It is an sms business tool. There are several applications available in the tool that enable the owner to start an sms business. Amont the application are
1) sms gaming result system
2) sms solat time system
3) sms horoscope system
4) sms contest business
5) sms voting/survey service
6) sms subscription manager
7) sms info broadcaster
8) sms call centre manager
9) sms business leads general
10) sms info 'on-demand'
11) sms document 'on-the-fly'
The above image is a print screen capture of the main page once you have successfully login to igomobile. An example of the sms business leads general listed at number nine is one of the contact tool I provided for my clients to get me to contact them.
If you are interested to start your own sms business and wish to purchase the I.GOmobile! sms business tool, you can contact me for assistance.

No comments:

Contact

I can be contacted by

mobile phone: +6019 376 9625

business e-mail: aduka@SmartLink2u.com

social e-mail: eddy7786@hotmail.com



visit my healthywealth website

visit myspace

visit my you tube channel