Selamat Datang & Welcome!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AKU$MAHU$SEJAHTERA$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$




Thursday 11 December 2008

Respond To Paper Advertisement

In today's Harian Metro, there is an advertisement on how to make RM300 income per day involving e-mail managing. The work can be done at home.
Next to the advertisement is another advertisement with regards to distributing telecomunication products & ict.
I believe both advertisements are related to the company that I got my I.GOmobile! from. This is because the first advertisement display a website for a product that I have seen being promoted by personnel that sell igomobile. The second advertisement on the other hand display a contact tool available with the igomobile sms business tool.

No comments:

Contact

I can be contacted by

mobile phone: +6019 376 9625

business e-mail: aduka@SmartLink2u.com

social e-mail: eddy7786@hotmail.com



visit my healthywealth website

visit myspace

visit my you tube channel