Selamat Datang & Welcome!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AKU$MAHU$SEJAHTERA$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$




Friday 12 December 2008

Business Opportunity Fair

From today's Star, the Business Opportunity Fair advertisement caught my attention. I got to take time and attend the fair. Hopefully, I am among the first 100 visitors and got the free audio cd 'What It Takes To Succeed In Business'. It will be a good place for networking. I must not forget to bring a lot of business cards for distribution. Now, I wonder whether four (4) hours is sufficient since I did not call the organisor to request for more time. I got to keep the organisor's, Entrepreneur Action Program Sdn. Bhd., website address www.exec-directions.com/my. Perhaps after that a visit to Plaza Low Yat is good also for the PC Fair 3 2008.

No comments:

Contact

I can be contacted by

mobile phone: +6019 376 9625

business e-mail: aduka@SmartLink2u.com

social e-mail: eddy7786@hotmail.com



visit my healthywealth website

visit myspace

visit my you tube channel